Description of Villa Zoe
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Villa Zoe OverviewBack in Stirling, rain all about, we had shown the kids photographs of Villa Zoe online, and they had called it the James Bond House. All white squares and rectangles around a David Hockney-esque pool, the villa was overlooked by a dramatic, cantilevered balcony perfect for sundowners…” Read more of Neil Oliver’s review of Villa Zoe for The Times > . Villa Zoe has a fantastic location on the island of Corfu, in walking distance of the village of Viros where a range of amenities can be found and just a short distance from the beach at Perama. It holds a peaceful and private spot on the top of a hill while still making an excellent base for those wishing to fully explore the whole island.
The stylish and luxurious villa certainly has the 'wow' factor. It has been beautifully designed in minimalist style and boasts sophisticated furnishings and interiors. Villa Zoe comfortably sleeps up to eight guests across four spacious bedrooms. The main entrance is on the first floor, on this level is a king-size bedroom which comes complete with en-suite bathroom and dressing area as well as two twin rooms which share a Jack and Jill bathroom. A stunning feature staircase leads you down to the ground floor, here is the main open-plan living accommodation which comprises of a state-of-the-art fitted kitchen with all modern amenities, dining area and living room.
Outside, the grounds are equally as attractive. The large private pool is the perfect place to soak up the tranquil surroundings. There is a covered dining area which has a barbecue adjacent, perfect for those who wish to dine alfresco and make the most of the Corfu sunshine!
|Good news! For a little extra, this property is available as a Vill’otel|
Yey! Wait… what is that?
Villa Zoe Property FeaturesGround Floor
- Open-plan kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, dishwasher, wine fridge, island breakfast bar and formal dining facilities
- Living room with cable TV and dolby surround sound, feature fireplace and billiards table
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin First Floor (entrance on this level)
- Bedroom with king-size bed, TV, dressing area and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with twin beds, TV and access to jack and jill en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with ziplink twin beds, access to balcony and to jack and jill en suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin Exterior Grounds
- L-shaped private swimming pool (8x8x4m depth of 1.5m)
- Covered sofa dining area
- Barbecue and traditional wood oven
- Alfresco dining area
- Lawn area
- Parking Additional Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Air conditioning
- Nespresso coffee machine and pods
- Breakfast items and welcome buffet
- Exercise equipment (gym)
- Games console PS3
- Billiard Table
- Wine cooler
Villa Zoe LocationVilla Zoe's location is ideal for any holidaymaker looking to relax in privacy, elegance and style. It offers a diverse range of activities, as well as having excellent beaches within a short driving distance.
Following a small private road up to the top of a hill, Villa Zoe sits away from the crowds and offers some truly stunning views. It captures the sun all day long - literally from sunrise to sunset.
Corfu Old Town is famous for its historical centre, where'll find Venetian buildings recently granted status as a Unesco's World Heritage Site. One of the most beautiful Towns in Greece, the jewel of Corfu Island really shouldn't be missed. Villa Zoe is one of very few private holiday villas within such easy reach of the Old Town.
It's also close to the Achilion Palace, originally built as a summer retreat for Empress of Austria (talk about having fancy neighbours!) The location of this Palace was chosen specifically for the natural beauty of Gastouri, very close to where Villa Zoe is located.
Map of Corfu