Enquire now for Barbati View
Form fields name and email are required.
Description of Barbati View
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms
Barbati View OverviewBarbati View boasts a fabulous location on the north-east coast of Corfu with spectacular views overlooking the village of Barbati and its gorgeous beach. The village is within walking distance and boasts all the amenities you could possibly want for a more than enjoyable stay, including shops, bars and restaurants so if you can’t bear to drag yourself away from beautiful Barbati you don’t have to!
The modern five bedroom villa has been stylishly designed combining chic furnishings with cool pastel shades. On the ground floor is the main living accommodation including the living and dining area alongside a luxury fitted kitchen with high-spec appliances. Also on this level is one of the double bedrooms which comes complete with ensuite bathroom and access to the terrace. Upstairs, guests will find the impressive master bedroom suite boasting its own dressing room and luxury ensuite bathroom as well as having access to a large private veranda, the perfect spot to make the most of the breathtaking views while enjoying a cool glass of wine. On the lower garden level are two twin bedrooms both complete with ensuite bathrooms and access to the garden.
Outside, the grounds are just as attractive. The large infinity pool is the perfect place for soaking up the sunny surroundings while enjoying the views. There is plenty of areas for alfresco dining including the poolside pergola area and dining table.
Barbati View Property Features
The VillaGround Floor / Pool Level
- Living room with fireplace, dining area and access to the covered veranda and pool area, amazing sea view
-Kitchen with oven, hob, coffee machine, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and access to terrace area
- Bedroom with 160cm double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin and access to terrace
- Master bedroom suite with king-size bed, dressing room area, access to large private veranda and ensuite bathroom with open-plan shower, pebble-style bath tub, WC and his & her's washbasins
Lower Ground Level
- Bedroom with twin beds (can be made as double)and ensuite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin and access to balcony
- Bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin and access to garden via french windows
- Bedroom with double bed, ensuite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin within suite, kitchen and door to outside
- Private infinity pool with underwater seating (50 sqm, depth 0.80-1.80m²)
- Sun loungers
- Pool-side pergola with cushioned seating
- Dining table (seats 10)
- Parking for 3+ cars
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and common area
- Washing machine
- Gas barbecue
- Tumble dryer
- Highchair(s) and cot(s) available free of charge on request basis at time of booking
Barbati View LocationBarbati View gets its name from the beautiful town that the villa oversees. Barbati is a quiet seaside village located halfway between the Corfu Town and the popular harbour village of Kassiopi in the north-east of the island.
With a fine selection of amenities, including seafood restaurants, a bakery and a couple of mini markets, Barbati literally has everything you require for a comfortable and peaceful stay. The lovely stretch of beach is also renowned as being one of the cleanest and prettiest on the whole island, quite a feat when you consider just how many wonderful beaches there are on this captivating island. There is a regular bus service into the islands capital, as well as regular daily boat trips heading into town, as well as along the rugged coastline to Kassiopi, stopping in the gorgeous bays of Nissaki, Kerasia and Aghios Stephanos along the way.
Map of Corfu