Description of Villa Michaela
5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Villa Michaela OverviewVilla Michaela has a fabulous location in the small town of Akrotiri, close to a range of amenities, while the capital Fira is only a short car journey away. The villa's fantastic positioning allows guests to enjoy impressive views of the volcano and caldera, while the old Castle of Akrotiri can be seen from the outdoor dining area.
The villa has been beautifully and lovingly designed with elegant furnishings, wooden ceilings and colourful paintings and ornaments. On the ground floor is the living and dining area, along with a fully-equipped kitchen area complete with a cosy corner seating area. Also on this level is one of the queen-size double bedrooms complete with a vanity area and one of the three bathrooms. Upstairs, on the first floor, is a further two double bedrooms, one of which has its own loft area complete with an additional double bed. There is also a basement area, which boasts the remaining two bedrooms along with a bathroom and spa room with an indoor heated jacuzzi.
Outside, the large private pool is the perfect spot from which to soak up the tranquil surroundings. There is also a dining area complete with barbecue, which is fantastic for alfresco dining or simply enjoying a glass of wine while watching the sunset.
Villa Michaela Property Features
The VillaLower Ground Floor
- Bedroom with queen-size bed
- Kitchen with washing machine and dryer
- Bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC
- Bedroom with queen-size bed
- Spa room with indoor heated jacuzzi Ground Floor
- Living room with HD satellite TV, home theatre, DVD, Hi-Fi System and dining facilities
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a cosy corner dining area
- Bedroom with queen-sized bed and vanity area
- Bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC First Floor
- Bedroom with king-size bed, HD TV, DVD and dressing room area
- Bedroom with queen-size bed and stairs leading to loft area with a further double bed
- Bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC Exterior Grounds
- Private infinity pool
- Courtyard area
- Dining area
- Barbecue Additional Facilities
- Air conditioning
Villa Michaela LocationSantorini is an Instagramers dream, so you need to get out to explore.
The beaches are legendary, but Red Beach is probably the most amazing.
You should visit the idyllic town of Ola with views over the volcano of Palia and Nea Kameni islands.
You should try to do at least one tour. If you like walking, the Caldera path between Fira and Oia is a must-do; some tours cover this. There are wine tours, boat tours, such as sunset or a volcano one, where you can pool and towns to visit.
Greek food is always good, but the mashed Fava bean, 'hummus' is one of Santorini's best local foods. Santorini's Cherry tomatoes are unique, so much so they have a museum dedicated to them. Also, try the Tomato Keftedes (Tomato balls). Unsurprisingly the local fish and seafood is good too. Finally, there is Melitinia, hand-prepared pasty stuffed with local soft cheese called "anthotyro" or "myzithra". They are only made in Santorini, and they are a delicious dessert!
Map of Santorini