A Greece.com Recommended Santorini VillaTM?Show Map
Enquire now for Villa Kyani
Form fields name and email are required.
Description of Villa Kyani
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Villa Kyani OverviewVilla Kyani has a fabulous location in the peaceful village of Megalochori on a quiet, winding street, away from the hustle and bustle of nearby Fira. The villa’s envious hilltop location boasts impressive views overlooking the village, surrounding vineyards and out across the sparkling Aegean Sea. It is situated just a short stroll away from the picturesque central village square with its pretty churches and bell towers. A handy selection of amenities such as restaurants, shops and a great local market, where guests can stock up on snacks and wine, can all be found in Megalochori. A wider range of amenities and exciting nightlife can be found in Fira, which is just a 15-minute car journey away.
The villa can sleep up to six guests across three beautiful bedrooms. The accommodation is set out over two levels; large wooden entrance gates conceal a private cobblestone paved courtyard oasis which boasts a private swimming pool. Double doors lead from the serene courtyard to the kitchenette and magnificent master bedroom with its domed ceiling; the bedroom also boasts an ensuite bathroom. Back in the courtyard, separate doors and a staircase lead you into the second spacious double bedroom and bathroom. Upstairs, on the first floor, guests can enjoy the views from the comfort of the large private terrace, the perfect spot for alfresco dining while enjoying the village views at sunset. Also on this level a living room with kitchenette as well as an indoor dining room and bathroom.
Outside, the courtyard is the perfect place to spend a lazy day relaxing by the pool with a good book. There are dining facilities and a handy barbecue, perfect for cooking up a storm with treats purchased at the local market.
Villa Kyani Property Features
The VillaVilla Kyani boasts impressive views overlooking the village. There are 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and it accommodates up to 6 guests.
Ground Floor- 2 separate apartments
The Master Bedroom Apartment
- Kitchenette area (with ceramic stoves, fridge and kitchen amenities)
- Bedroom with king size bed, Sonos Audio system, airconditioning and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, WC & washbasin
- Living room area
- Double bedroom with airconditioning, bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin First Floor
- Access to large private terrace with outdoor dining facilities
- Kitchenette with ceramic stove, kettle, toaster, fridge and espresso coffee machine
- Living room with satellite TV, media player and air conditioning
- Indoors dining area
- Bedroom with double bed, airconditioning
- Bathroom with bath, WC and washbasin Exterior Grounds
- Private courtyard area with garden
- Infinity-style private pool (4.6 x 3.2m, depth 1.55m)
- Sunloungers & Parasols
- Dining facilities Additional Facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning, as stated
- Safe box
- Washing machine
- One complimentary Private Transfer from/to port or airport for up to 6 guests (worth €120)
- Manual 5 seater rental car (Nissan Micra or similar)
- Media player & Netflix
- Complimentary Korres Toiletries
Villa Kyani LocationMegalochori is one of the most picturesque villages on the beautiful island of Santorini, thanks in part to the way it has managed to maintain its traditional architecture. Opinions differ on the origin of the name - some say that it came from the agricultural fields that the villagers kept, others argue that the name reflects the personality of the place. Even though most of the houses have been renovated, Megalochori has managed to retain many of its traditional values - including many picturesque local churches and the many vineyards that produce fine local wines. The nearby beaches are superb, and whatever you do, make sure to try some of the traditionally produced sun-dried tomatoes.
The surrounding area has an abundance of restaurants, tavernas, cafes, bakers, mini-markets, tourist shops and wineries - are all easy to find and you'll find the locals incredibly friendly and welcoming. Despite boasting all necessary amenities, Megalochori leaves visitors feeling a million miles away from any hustle & bustle, however, the busy towns of Fira and Oia are still only a short car journey away!
Map of Santorini