Description of Villa Omega
6 Bedrooms, 7 Bathrooms
Villa Omega OverviewVilla Omega is one of the most elegant and graceful villas on the island. Set in a wind-protected location on the edge of Ornos Bay, renowned for the spectacular views on offer over the crystal waters of the Aegean Sea. Whether you are looking for a lively holiday with your friends or a restful vacation with family, the villa offers ample space for twelve guests to spread out and relax. With room for the whole group to come together and offer space for private moments to yourself, this is the perfect balance for an unforgettable break away.
The convenient location is just minutes away from the famous Psarou Beach and the vibrant Mykonos Town, offering access to everything you could need, from bustling restaurants and shops to clubs open long into the evenings!
Dressed in traditional white stone, with a grand terrace and beautiful infinity pool, the outdoors of this charming property was designed with relaxation in mind. A large covered area of the terrace makes room for a sizzling barbecue and pleasant outdoor dining, whether you are dining al-fresco or gathering around for a game of cards. Take a break from the sunshine at any time of day while still enjoying the fresh Aegean breeze!
The inviting and relaxing atmosphere continues inside, with elegant furnishings, bright windows and contemporary artwork. There are five double bedrooms on the ground floor, with the remaining double room on the first floor boasting breath-taking sea views and a private balcony! The first-floor living areas are open-plan and spacious, with picture-frame windows capturing the stunning surrounding landscapes and drawing them indoors. There is a fully-equipped kitchen with dining and living areas to socialise.
Villa Omega has something for every guest, the perfect balance of luxury and ease, comfort and style, all within a peaceful setting, designed to create lasting memories for you and your loved ones.
Villa Omega Property FeaturesThe Villa
Villa Omega is a luxury property located on the edge of Ornos Βay. The villa sleeps 12 guests with 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms
- 4 double bedroom suites with king-size beds, dressing room, en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, A/C, safe box, flat-screen TV and direct access to the swimming pool
- Double bedroom suite with king-size bed, dressing room, en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, A/C, safe box, flat-screen TV
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Storage room
- Boiler room
- Double bedroom with dressing room, en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, A/C, safe box, flat-screen TV and private balcony with sea views
- Open-plan living room with fireplace
- Open dining area for 12-guests
- Open fully-equipped kitchen with all modern appliances
- Guest WC
- Large veranda with pergola shaded dining and lounge areas
- Large “L” shaped infinity swimming pool 105sqm(can be heated with extra charge)
- Pool deck and sun loungers
- Hot tub
- Pool shower
- Stone paved entrance yard partly shaded with pergola
- Large pergola shaded sitting and lounging area with built-in pillowed benches and table
- Stone-built pillowed bench
- Private parking area for 3 cars Other
- Arrival transfer (1 per booking)
- Daily maid service
- Welcome drinks and delicacies
Villa Omega LocationVilla Omega is a luxury property, sitting gracefully on the edge of Ornos Βay. The villa’s convenient location is just minutes away from Psarou Beach and the vibrant Mykonos Town.
The main advantage is that you spend quiet moments when you need to in the comfort of your private and secluded villa, yet you still have easy access to Mykonos Town (about 4km away). There you’ll find plenty of things to see and do including cultural sites, shops and restaurants.
Mykonos is one of the most popular islands in Greece due to its welcoming and cosmopolitan atmosphere, pristine sandy beaches and traditional whitewashed buildings. You can explore Little Venice – quaint buildings right on the water’s edge – vibrant Matoyianni Street with boutique and Instagram-worthy shops – and take some photos of the iconic windmills in Mykonos Town. For a cultural visit, there’s the Aegean Maritime Museum and the historic church of Paraportiani.
In Mykonos Town, you can stroll along the narrow streets and browse the beautiful buildings and shops. When you’re peckish or thirsty, you’ll find plenty of restaurants and fantastic sunset bars for drinks. Look out for traditional Greek Moussaka. Many more sandy spots, including Platys Gialos Beach, 5km southeast of Mykonos Town.
Mykonos is the jumping-off point for island exploring. The nearby island of Delos is a favourite choice due to its beautiful coastline, clear swimming waters and historical and archaeological site.
Map of Mykonos