Description of Villa Liakada
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Villa Liakada OverviewSet over two floors, with sumptuous and luxurious furnishings, you’ll find everything you need at Villa Liakada. It’s in a quiet spot, with stunning panoramic sea views, looking out across the Gulf of Mirabello. The villa is located within a small boutique villa-hotel complex, so you will have all the comfort of a private house, but the convenience of a hotel is only moments away.
On the ground floor is a super open plan living and dining space. The furniture is almost French in style, giving a sophisticated feel, with a focus on comfort and luxury; there are sofas and a TV here, as well as a formal dining area. The wonderful floor to ceiling windows and doors make the most of the sensational sea views. There’s an open plan kitchen too, with all modern appliances and everything you might want.
On the first floor, you’ll find the three bedrooms – one king sized, and two with twin beds – offering all the flexibility your party might need. All three bedrooms have en-suite marble bathrooms, finished to an extremely high standard with hand-painted ceilings and high specification fittings. All the bedrooms are air-conditioned, so you’ll be kept deliciously cool even in the warmer months.
Head outside and you’ll find a private infinity edge swimming pool, complete with Jacuzzi, terrace with lounge seating, and a covered dining area – the perfect place to make the most of some al fresco dining. The views from here really are sensational, offering an unrivalled panoramic vista – so grab a drink and relax with a good book, or simply gazing out to sea. You’ll be able to completely switch off, happy in the knowledge you have a luxurious, sumptuous and relaxing villa to retreat to. There is a complimentary transfer to a nearby private beach club, which offers sunbeds, sun shades, beach towels and a food and drink menu.
Villa Liakada Property FeaturesGround Floor
- Open plan kitchen – fully fitted units, well equipped with oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, dishwasher, washing machine
- Living & dining area – air-conditioning, sofas, wifi, satellite TV, DVD player, iPod docking station, dining table and chairs, floor to ceiling windows with sea views
- One king size bedroom –king size beds, air-conditioning, en-suite marble bathroom
- Two twin bedrooms –twin beds, air conditioning, en-suite marble bathrooms
- Private infinity edge swimming pool
- Covered dining area
- Stunning panoramic sea views
- Sun loungers
Villa Liakada LocationVilla Liakada holds a fantastic location within the exclusive boutique villa-hotel complex of Elounda Gulf Villas, and just a short distance from the popular town of Elounda. A little further along the coastline is the resort of Agios Nikolaos which offers visitors a wider selection of amenities including restaurants, shops, bars and nightlife. The closest airport is Heraklion, it is situated around a forty-five minute car journey away from the property. Resort & Nearby Facilities
- Spa & Wellness - Massage treatments and therapies are available
- Gastronomy - There are 2 onsite restaurants and a bar
- Private Beach Club - located just 10 minutes drive from the villa unwind at the well equipped private beach club. Offering sun beds, luxurious sunshades and plush beach towel. Water sports and other beach services are offered upon request.
- Yachting & Sailing - The Hotel offer its privileged clientele a remarkable range of sailing and motor boat trips as well as private yachting excursions.
- Crete Golf Club - enjoy a unique experience at the 18-hole golf course located 15 minute drive from Heraklion Internation airport and 40 minutes from the villa.
Map of Elounda