Description of Vasilissa Villa
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Vasilissa Villa OverviewSet over two floors, with sumptuous and luxurious furnishings, you’ll find everything you need at Royal Villa. It’s in a quiet spot, with stunning panoramic sea views, looking out across the Gulf of Mirabello. The villa is located within a boutique villa-hotel complex, so you will have all the comfort of a private house, but the convenience of a hotel is only moments away.
On the ground floor is a wonderful 350 m2 open plan living and dining space. The furniture is French in style, with a sophisticated feel; there are sofas and a TV here, as well as a formal dining area. The wonderful floor to ceiling windows and doors make the most of the sensational sea views. There’s an open plan kitchen just here, with all modern appliances and everything you might want. There’s a private gym with fitness equipment, a sauna and a steam room on this level too, with shower and guest WC.
On the first floor, you’ll find the four bedrooms – two are king sized, and two with twin beds – offering all the flexibility your party might need. All four bedrooms have en-suite marble bathrooms, and like the rest of the villa, have been finished to an extremely high standard with hand-painted ceilings and high specification fittings. They are also all air-conditioned, so you’ll be kept deliciously cool even in the warmer months.
Head outside and you’ll find a private infinity edge swimming pool, complete with two Jacuzzis, terraces with lounge seating, a covered dining area and lawn for children to run. The views from here really are sensational, offering an unrivalled panoramic vista – so grab a drink and relax here with a good book, or simply gazing out to sea. You’ll be able to completely switch off, happy in the knowledge you have a luxurious, sumptuous and relaxing villa to retreat to. There is a complimentary transfer to a nearby private beach club, which offers sunbeds, sun shades, beach towels and a food and drink menu.
Vasilissa Villa Property FeaturesThe Villa
4 bedroom SPA villa with hated swimming pool. Each of the 4 master bedrooms is finished to the highest standards for your complete enjoyment
- Open plan fully fitted kitchen, well equipped with oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, dishwasher, washing machine
- Living & dining area with sofas, fireplace, 55” satellite TV, DVD player, iPod docking station, dining table and chairs, floor to ceiling windows with sea views
- Spa with external access, sauna, shower, guest WC
- Gym with fitness equipment
- Two bedrooms with king size beds, air-conditioning, en-suite marble bathrooms with double sinks, high specification fittings
- Two bedrooms with twin beds, en-suite marble bathrooms, high specification fittings
- Private infinity edge swimming pool
- Two Jacuzzi
- Covered dining area
- Stunning panoramic sea views
- Sun loungers
Vasilissa Villa LocationVasilissa Villa holds a fantastic location within the exclusive boutique villa-hotel complex of Elounda Gulf Villas, and just a short distance from the popular town of Elounda. A little further along the coastline is the resort of Agios Nikolaos which offers visitors a wider selection of amenities including restaurants, shops, bars and nightlife. Resort & Nearby Facilities
- Spa & Wellness - Massage treatments and therapies are available
- Gastronomy - There are 2 onsite restaurants and a bar
- Private Beach Club - located just 10 minutes drive from the villa unwind at the well equipped private beach club. Offering sun beds, luxurious sunshades and plush beach towel. Water sports and other beach services are offered upon request.
- Yachting & Sailing - The Hotel offer its privileged clientele a remarkable range of sailing and motor boat trips as well as private yachting excursions.
- Crete Golf Club - enjoy a unique experience at the 18-hole golf course located 15 minute drive from Heraklion Internation airport and 40 minutes from the villa.
Map of Elounda