Enquire now for Villa Zorba
Form fields name and email are required.
Description of Villa Zorba
4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms
Villa Zorba OverviewVilla Zorba has an excellent location in a private setting, close to amenities, in the small village of Tersanas which boasts a sandy beach as well as handy tavernas. Holding an idyllic setting with breathtaking views over the turquoise bay of Chania, the villa offers guests the perfect getaway from daily life! For those wishing to further explore the island, Villa Zorba makes a fantastic base from which to do so, Chania itself is just under half an hour away and with its Venetian harbour, bustling shopping streets and waterside bars and restaurants is a must-visit.
The brand-new, state-of-the-art villa has been thoughtfully designed in minimalist style with luxurious furnishings and a full range of modern amenities. Villa Zorba has plenty of space for the whole family, comfortably sleeping up to eight guests across four stylish bedrooms, a further two guests can be accommodated across two handy sofa beds. On the ground floor is the large open-plan kitchen, dining and living area, sliding doors lead out to the pergola-covered terrace dining area and pool. Also on this level, is the first of the king-size double bedrooms, complete with patio doors leading to the pool and en-suite bathroom. Upstairs, on the first floor is the second living room, from here there is access to the upper floor terrace where spectacular panoramic views can be enjoyed, this room is home to the sofa beds and so can be transformed into the fifth bedroom if necessary. There are a further two double bedrooms and a twin room on this floor, each boasting feature en-suite bathrooms as well as a separate additional family bathroom.
The outside space has the real wow factor, hours can be spent soaking in the private infinity pool while admiring the mesmerising views. For those who prefer to take a dip in saltwater, a rocky pathway leads down to the sea, halfway down is a “dream area”, here there is a twin sun lounger making it the perfect spot to relax in complete calmness with a good book and a loved one. Back up by the pool area is a sheltered dining area, fantastic for those wishing to do some al fresco dining while on sunny Crete!
Villa Zorba Property Features
The VillaGround Floor
- Open plan kitchen and living room with oven, grill, microwave, nespresso coffee machine, fridge, dishwasher, dining facilities, LCD TV and access to main terrace and pool area
- Bedroom with king-size double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin and access to main terrace and pool area First Floor
- Living room/ bedroom 5 with 2 x sofas/sofabeds LCD satellite TV, DVD, CD, BOSE hifi system and access to upper floor terrace
- Bedroom with double bed, feature luxury bathtub and access to upper floor terrace
- Bedroom with two single beds, en-suite bathroom seperated by feature glassbricks with shower and access to upper floor terrace
- Bedroom with double bed, access to furnished patio and en-suite bathroom with feature snail shower
- Bathroom with bath, shower, WC and washbasin Exterior Grounds
- Private infinity pool (50sqm)
- "Dream area" with twin designer sunbed halfway down the cliff to the sea
- 2x shaded pergola areas with furniture
- Dining facilities
- Sunbeds Additional Facilities
- Air condtioning
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Underfloor heating
Villa Zorba LocationVilla Zorba has an excellent location in a private setting, just a 3-minute drive from amenities in the small village of Tersanas which boasts a sandy beach as well as handy tavernas. Less than ten minutes away is the larger resort of Stavros where a wider range of amenities such as minimarkets, bars, restaurants as well as two picturesque beaches can be found. Chania itself is less than half an hour away and is a must-visit with plenty to see and do. Chania International Airport is just fifteen minutes away.
Map of Chania