Description of Villa Stathis
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Villa Stathis OverviewVilla Stathis has a fabulous location situated in the popular resort of Kalamaki just moments from the beautiful sandy beach and a short stroll from a wide range of helpful amenities. The stunning old venetian port quarter of Chania is just a short distance away and makes a fantastic day out for the whole family.
The modern villa boasts stylish and contemporary furnishings and can accommodate up to eight guests across four luxurious bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities. For those travelling with big families or a large group of friends, the double sofa bed raises the capacity up to ten guests. On the lower ground level, is one of the twin bedrooms complete with access to the sunny courtyard, as well as a second living room area, gym and games room. Upstairs, on the ground floor is the main living accommodation comprising of a fully equipped kitchen, dining and living areas here there is access to the beautiful pool and terrace. Also on this level is one of the king-size bedrooms. Upstairs, on the first floor, are a further two bedrooms, one being a king-size double and the other a twin.
Outside, there is a private pool, the perfect spot to soak up the Crete sunshine! The beautiful courtyard and terrace areas are fantastic for those who enjoy al fresco dining.
Villa Stathis Property FeaturesLower Ground Floor
- Living room
- Bedroom with twin beds, satellite TV, access to courtyard and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Games room with 50" TV and board games
- Laundry room/ utility with washing machine and tumble dryer Ground Floor
- Living room with satellite TV and access to pool area
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dining facilities
- Bedroom with king-size bed, satellite TV, balcony and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin First Floor
- Bedroom with king-size bed, satellite TV, balcony and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with twin beds, satellite TV, balcony and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin Exterior Grounds
- Private swimming pool (20sqm)
- Sunloungers & parasols
- Dining facilities
- Covered terrace
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Air conditioning
- Cot(s) and highchair(s) available free of charge on request basis at time of booking
- Washing machine & tumble dryer
Villa Stathis LocationThe village of Kalamaki has developed over time and has become a popular resort while still retaining a laid back feel. It boasts a beautiful sandy beach and a range of restaurants, shops and supermarkets. The beautiful old venetian port quarter of Chania is just 5km away and is a must-visit. For those, looking for nightlife, Chania and Platanias are both just a car journey away, there is also a local bus service to Chania. Being at a central point on the island means it's conveniently close to many tourist spots and archaeological sites, such as Matala, Kommos, Phaistos, Agia Galini and many other places. In just a few minutes’ drive you can visit traditional villages in the Messara Plain or enjoy a dip off one of the many lovely beaches of southern Crete.
Map of Chania