Description of Villa Ilektra
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Villa Ilektra OverviewVilla Ilektra holds a fabulous position with gorgeous views overlooking Loutraki bay. It has an excellent location, in walking distance to the beach and amenities, while the picturesque town of Chania with its famous Venetian port is only a short car journey away. Inside, the modern four-bedroom villa boasts spacious open-plan living accommodation on the ground floor with large patio doors leading to the pool area and a double bedroom with shower room. There is a lower ground floor annexe which offers flexible accommodation, access is through a separate entrance with a second open-plan kitchen, dining and living room as well as a twin bedroom and en-suite shower room. Upstairs, on the first floor, the master bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and balcony with sea views. There is also another twin bedroom with access to a balcony with sea views and a family bathroom.
Outside, there is a large private pool from which the lovely views can be enjoyed. There is also comfortable furniture overlooking the pretty gardens which make the perfect spot for alfresco dining.
Villa Ilektra Property FeaturesGround Floor
- Kitchen/dining room with oven, microwave, fridge, toaster, coffee machine and dining facilities
- Living area with air conditioning, LCD TV, CD and patio doors leading to the pool area
- Double bedroom with air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower, sink and WC Annexe
- Twin bedroom with air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower, sink and WC
- Kitchen/ dining room with oven, microwave, fridge, toaster, coffee machine and dining facilities
- Living room area with air conditioning First Floor
- Double bedroom with patio doors leading to a sea-view balcony and en-suite bathroom with shower, sink and WC
- Twin bedroom with patio doors leading to a sea-view balcony
- Bathroom with bath, sink and WC
- Private swimming pool (32sqm)
- Sunbeds & Parasols
Villa Ilektra LocationSituated near to Loutraki Beach and a 20 minutes walk from the beach and tavernas at Marathi. Being just 9km from Chania airport and 17 km from Chania town it's a great position for families. Nearby places to visit include the Agios Nikolas Church at Souda, the Fort of Koules, the Chapel of St John the Baptist, and the natural area of the Kyharis Rover. Heraklion and the ancient site of Knosos are just over a two hour drive away.
Map of Chania