Ivan Savvidis 19.63% Shareholder of Mega Channel

Monday, May 22nd, 2017
Last Update: 19:51

Businessman Ivan Savvidis now holds a 19.63% share of the company “Teletypos” (Mega Channel), a percentage that until yesterday belonged to Pegasus Publishing and previous shareholder Foti Bobola.

This is a percentage that was used as collateral for Pegasus Publishing‘s bank loans — which is retaining its 13.09% in Teletypos. The transaction price is reportedly 5 million euros, of which 75% will be used to repay debts to banks and the remaining 25% for the payment of accruals to employees.

The transfer of shares was confirmed by announcements issued by Pegasus and Teletypos.

See Also:

Thank you for contacting Greece.com.

Thank you for your enquiry to Greece.com Villas, in partnership with ISV. Our Villa Experts will get back to you very soon with more information on your Greece villa holiday!

The contact form was not sent. Please contact us via email at [email protected]

All form fields are required.

If you want to add, edit or delete a Greece.com Business page, CLICK HERE to create a Greece.com Account