Last Update: 11:13
Here’s a traditional recipe fro the delicious Greek desert Halva with Semolina.
- 250ml sunflower oil
- 14oz – 400gr semolina flour
- 5lb – 700gr sugar
- 1 Liter water
- In a pot pour water (1lt), sugar (1.5lbs) and boil for 4 minutes.
- Let stand until it reaches room temperature
- In another pot pour sunflower oil (250 ml) and add the semolina (14 oz). We stir on the fire for about 10 minutes or until it reaches a golden brown color.
- Pour the syrop in the potthe semolina and we stir for about 10 minutes to absorb the liquid.
- Put the mix in a cake form and add powdered cinnamon on top.
- Enjoy the delicious Halva!