Last Update: 15:53
A traditional Greek appetizer, phyllo-wrapped feta cheese with truffle honey is easy to make and offers a delicious rich flavor.
2 blocks of feta cheese, approx. 350g/ 12 ounces
2 sheets phyllo pastry
2 tbsps sesame seeds
4 tbsps truffle honey
olive oil for frying
- Use a knife to cut one phyllo sheet in the middle, and brush egg white.
- Place the 2 halves of phyllo, one over the other, and in the middle, place one block of feta cheese.
- Wrap the block of feta with the phyllo pastry into a triangle.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours
- Start frying the wrapped feta cheese appetizer for 1 minute each side.
- Drizzle the feta envelopes with truffle honey and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Serve while still hot and enjoy one of the most delicious Greek appatizers.