Greek Letter Khi (Χι - Χ)
The Greeks were the first to invent this letter. The deep-throated sound of this letter is not used in English.
"Χ" Letter in mathematics and in science
- the chi distribution in statistics (X2 is the more frequently encountered chi-square distribution)
- the chromatic number of a graph in graph theory
- the Euler characteristic in algebraic topology
- a variable in algebraic equations
- electronegativity in the periodic table
- the Rabi frequency
- the Fourier transform of a linear response function
Greek words with "χ"